Faculty Rep Nominations are Now Open
Running for election with the AUGSA is one of the most direct ways of getting involved with the Association. Running for a Faculty Representative position is your chance to help lead the AUGSA during the 2017/2018 term.
Along with the Executive Committee, the AUGSA Council is made up of representatives from each faculty (and the Centre for Distance Education). The number of representatives from each faculty is partially based upon the size of the faculty, and the current breakdown is as follows:
- Three representatives from the Faculty of Business;
- Three representatives from the Faculty of Health Disciplines;
- Three representatives from the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences;
- Two representatives from the Centre for Distance Education; and
- Two representatives from the Faculty of Science and Technology.