Last Updated on Wednesday, 15 April 2015 11:08 Written by Ross Tyson Friday, 10 April 2015 00:00
The AUGSA election: the results!
The polls have spoken in the AUGSA council election and the results are in. The successful candidates from each of the faculties or centres are listed below.
- Faculty of Business Representatives: Peter Chan, Margaret Clappison and Justin Litun (acclamation)
- Faculty of Health Disciplines Representatives: Kathleen Kelava, Julia Radke, Nicole Whale (acclamation)
- Faculty of Science and Technology Representatives: Eric George, Mona Abou Taka (acclamation)
- Centre for Distance Education Representatives: Ian-Michael Anthony, Shanna Rowney
- Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences Representatives: Ryan Dexter, Steve Green and Josh McKeown
along with the recently elected executive committee. A reminder that your incoming executives are:
- President, Cynthia Gordon
- VP Academic, Teagan Gahler
- VP Operations and Finance, Kat Hillier
- VP External, Ken McKinnon
Last Updated on Thursday, 19 March 2015 08:38 Written by Augsa Admin Thursday, 19 March 2015 08:27
Below are the elected officers of AUGSA with short bios and photos. Congratulations to the new Executive!
President: (acclaimed) Cynthia Gordon: bio and photo found
Vice President Operations and Finance: Kat Hillier: bio and photo found
Vice President Academic: Teagan Gahler: bio and photo found
Vice President External:Ken McKinnon: bio and photo found
AUGSA represents approximately 5000 graduate students registered in five graduate faculties at Athabasca University. AUGSA is governed by our Council made up of 18 members including elected representatives from every graduate faculty at Athabasca University,our Executive (comprised of four positions: President, VP External, VP Operations and Finance and VP Academic),